PLAN YOUR VISIT
We're so excited to have you visit Parkhurst Ranch! This place is more than just a fun family getaway, it's a chance to disconnect from the daily distractions and stresses that can keep us from enjoying time with our friends and family. We encourage everyone who visits to take advantage of our activities as ways to connect with each other.
From limiting our amount of electronics on premise to even encouraging our visitors to cook their own food from concessions over our campfires - we want to create as many opportunities to get away from our screens and spend time building memories together.
Hours of Operation
Nov 12th - Dec 19th
Friday - 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday - 12:00 pm - 7:00pm
Sunday - 12:00 pm - 7:00pm
Parties & Events - Friday - Sunday
Saturday - Sunday : 3:00pm - 4:00 pm
Santa for General Public
Friday - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sunday - 3:00 pm - 6:00pm
Other Activities Include :
Tractor Rides to SantaLand
Arts & Crafts
$14.00 General Admission
$12.00 Kids Admission (12 & Under)
Children 2 & Under enter for FREE
See our front office for Military & Senior Discounts
Arts & Crafts
Games & Activities
Woodland Fairy Castle
Candy Corn Teepee
and much more....
Pony Rides: $6
Feed for Animals: $1
SKIP THE LINE
BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE
Rules, Terms & Conditions
By entering the Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch grounds you agree to the Rules, Terms and Conditions stated. The following Rules, Terms, And Conditions apply to all guests while in or around Parkhurst Ranch and its property, staff, or livestock.
1. Parkhurst Ranch will not be held responsible for any injury or loss of property at any time.
2. Animals will need to be rested from time to time and may not always be available to the public, including pony rides.
3. Tickets are non-refundable and have no actual cash value.
4. We are unable to allow pets on grounds. We want to keep everyone and our pets safe.
5. Cash, Check or Credit Card.
6. No Outside Food or Drink Allowed
7. All animals at Parkhurst Ranch are carefully chosen for our purposes but are still living creatures that care for their well being and if threatened or overwhelmed may respond out of fear. Please be responsible while interacting with our animal friends at the Parkhurst Pumpkin Ranch.
8. Pony Rides are only for children 100 lbs and under.
1. All Guests Must Act In A Responsible And Safe Manner At All Times
2. Children Must Be Supervised At All Times | No Child May Ever Be Unattended At Any Time Or Any Place
3. Guests Are Responsible For The Safety Of Themselves And Their Children At All Times
4. Animals Must Be Treated Kindly And Carefully, And No Child Shall Ever Be Unattended While With Any Animal
5. All Fires Are To Be Completely Maintained By The Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch Staff At All Times
6. No Guest At Any Time Will Be Allowed To Manipulate A Fire, Campfire Station, Or Create A Fire
7. Open Toed Shoes Are Not Recommended, Use At Your Own Risk | All Guests Must Wear Shoes
8. Guests Must Always Use Caution And Discretion While Interacting With Any Animal Or While Participating In Any Activities
Under Oklahoma law there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity.
Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.